A. Abstract Submission
A 250-word abstract must be submitted to email@example.com not later than September 30, 2021. Authors of accepted papers will be notified on or before October 15, 2021. Abstract must belong to any of five strands and using advanced research methods such as fractal statistics, data mining and theory building, simulation and modeling, multivariate methods, and other research methods such as developmental, experimental, quantitative, and qualitative. Abstracts must contain the following parts:
- Problem statement. What is the main argument of the research paper?
- Describe succinctly the research method utilized in the study, highlighting the scientific rigor of the research process.
- Enumerate the significant results of the study.
- What are the implications of your study? How does this work add to the body of knowledge on the research topic?
- Name of author/s, affiliation and email address
Download the abstract guidelines and follow the formatting guidelines.
B. Paper Submission
Authors of accepted papers must submit the full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than October 31, 2021. Download the full paper guidelines and follow the formatting guidelines.
Aside from the full paper, authors must also submit a recorded presentation to email@example.com not later than October 31, 2021. Download the guidelines for recorded presentations and follow the formatting.